Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Klean Kanteen Mouth Insulated BottleB002VIZ6IU Great wide-mouth bottle


Klean Kanteen Wide Mouth Insulated Water Bottle with Loop Cap (16-Ounce)
  • Free of bpa, phthalates, lead and other toxins
  • The vacuum between the bottle walls offers superior insulating properties
  • Lightweight and perfectly sized to fit in most cup holders
  • Made with double-walled construction
  • Odor and Flavor Leeching I've purchased the Kanteen from Amazon excited by the notion that I can store hot liquids. I've purchased 3 other Kanteen from Amazon and was very satisfied. The insulated Kanteen has been a disappointment. They have a strong metallic odor and it also leeches metal flavor into my liquids. My coffee tastes pretty bad along with my hot water.Other reviews claim no odor or flavor leeching so i wonder if I just got a bad kanteen. I'm going to place an order for another one and see if it's any better. I'll update the review once I receive the other one. If no improvement I'm going to drop my rating to 1star.
    I LOVE KLEAN KANTEEN I had a regular 27oz klean kanteen water bottle and love it so I decided to try this being as it guarantees to keep your liquids either hot or cold for longer and I am a heavy coffee drinker so I gave it a try and bought the 20oz bottle and I love it so much! I purchased it in the summer where its hot and the sun bats down so I filled it up with cold water and carried it with me outside at work and I even left it in the sun for 2 hours or so and the bottle itself was hot but when I took a sip the water was sooooo cold! It was unbelievable! I also used it for coffee and my coffee stayed hot even while being in a cold room with the a/c on blast. I actually burned myself a little because I took a sip after a while thinking the coffee would decrease in temperature but the bottle kept it at the same high temperature that it burned my touge a little because I tried to take a big gulp. Anyways I love this product so much I am considering purchasing the 120z and using it for soups oatmeal etc.
    My Favorite Water Bottle This is the best water bottle I have ever used. I left it on my trip to Portland last year and no water bottle I purchased before I could get my Klean Kanteen back was anywhere near the quality of this water bottle. Most water bottles have a taste to them no matter what you are drinking. I am wary of plastic bpa free or not because I am not gentle with my bottles. My last Klean Kanteen had a small dent in the side but this is nothing compared to my other stainless steel water bottles that failed miserably at replacing this lost water bottle. The aluminum has no noticeable taste whatsoever and keeps my cold drinks cold and my hot drinks hot.
    Just what I expected I wanted an insulated durable water container that was small enough to fit in the outer pocket on my backpack. This is does the job. I haven't used any other similar bottles so I don't have anything else to compare it to but I love it. My wife now wants one so we'll be ordering another.I got the wide mouth so I could put ice cubes in it to keep my water cold for even longer but unfortunately they don't sell a sport top for the wide mouth bottles. So far this is the only drawback.
    Great widemouth bottle This insulated stainless steel water bottle was exactly what I was looking for! As other reviewers I questioned the price but it has been worth it. The wide mouth makes it easy to clean and to load with ice cubes. It keeps cold drinks cold much of the day and warm drinks warm well beyond the length of time that I want to enjoy the drink.
    Quality isn't there any more My original kleen kanteen now lost in a forest was great. The seal was perfect and I had no complaints. I have bought two since and they both have the same defect. The rubber gasket becomes dislodged when opening hot liquids presumably what this is made for? and it is very difficult to get it back in. The reason I own two is because one gasket popped out on a hike and I didn't notice. Thanks to poor design a stained backpack was the result. I won't be making the same mistake a fourth time. No more Kleen kanteens for me unless they fix this.
    Keeps my coffee hot and delicious I bought this thermos so I could save money on coffee. I noticed how much I spent buying coffee at work and wanted a way to bring coffee with me and keep it fresh and hot. I shopped around and finally picked the 12oz Klean Kanteen thermos. I am very happy with my choice.The Klean Kanteen not only keeps my coffee nice and hot but it never leaks. I throw it in my purse and never have to worry about it damaging my things. It is also good for cold drinks. I have also found it very easy to clean and I find that tastes don't stick to it like I have experienced with other materials.I've had the thermos for six months now and I have no complaints. It does it's job just as good as it did on day one.
    Nice water bottle but have had leak problem and can't be used for hot drinks At first I really loved this water bottle and had it in 20 oz and 40 oz. Then it started to leak and had to be kept upright. Even at that it may be the best choice out there as it is insulated has stainless lined lid and no metalic or other tastes. Also as someone noted you drink from a clean surface that has been covered by the lid.I didn't see any warnings not to use this for hot beverages but when I used it for hot chocolate the silicone seal fell out. I am ordering a new lid. I'll try the dring lid this time and hope it doesn't leak.And of course I won't put any more hot beverages in it.
    More work than it's worth! I purchased the Klean Kanteen Wide Mouth Insulated Water Bottle with Loop Cap so my daughter could take milk and other beverages to school without having a box or pouch to throw away afterward. It looks like a great product but it has caused us nothing but frustration. The rubber gasket inside of the cap gets so slimy and causes the kanteen to leak. I wrote a few months ago and a very nice Klean Kanteen representative promptly sent me a gasket replacement kit. I was hoping this would help but the fact that the gasket has to be removed after every use is so silly. I am not sure why it was made this way. We remove it every time because milk collects up there and creates a slime if not removed and cleaned. The slime and the fact taht it leaks each time my daughter uses it makes me very unhappy with this produc. I love the idea of this kanteen and it is super cool looking I just wish it worked properly.
    Klean Kanteen 12oz insulated bottle with loop cap The 12oz looks nice and size is just right doesn't take up too much space in the bag. The loop cap is simple in design and easy to clean unlike those pressbutton caps in some thermos bottles. It does not leak but the problem is that the beverage tends to get on to the threads at the top of the bottle and drips on you when you drink. The first time I used it I had tea over me without knowing it. It may not be a big problem if you're just having water but I use it for tea and I find that I have to wipe the bottle top every time I use it. For that I gave it a 2star. The cap design needs to be review maybe include a rebate or recess on the inside.


    Free of bpa, phthalates, lead and other toxins.The vacuum between the bottle walls offers superior insulating properties.Lightweight and perfectly sized to fit in most cup holders.Made with double-walled construction. Features Extra-wide 2.125-inch mouth for easy filling and pouring External, stainless steel threads 100% stainless steel interior Works with standard backcountry water filters Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, no liner needed No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick Reusable and recyclable Easy to hand wash Machine-washable Kleen Kanteen, as an organization, is dedicated to lowering its environmental footprint by making adjustments where necessary throughout its entire production process. Ensuring office paper is 100% post-consumer content, providing hand and dish soaps that are fair trade using Energy Star-certified office equipment -- these are a few of the company's "Earth-in-mind" operations choices. This commitment to sustainability extends to the beginning of the production process, where Klean Kanteen has increased oversight and conducted third-party audits of factories, making sure they're meeting Klean Kanteen's environmental and fair labor standards. The Kleen Kanteen Wide Mouth Insulated water bottle was originally created based on customer feedback, offering a wider opening for easier filling and pouring, as well a universal thread design that works with most backcountry water filters without an adapter. The bottle comes in a variety of color and volume options, and -- like all Kleen Kanteen products -- is made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, which is free of BPA and other toxins, and doesn't retain or impart flavors. About Klean Kanteen Long before stainless steel water bottles were in vogue, Kleen Kanteen was working on its first prototype from items bought at a local hardware store in Chico, California. In 2004, the company released its first product, geared toward providing consumers with a lightweight, reusable, durable, BPA-free bottle.


    Related Products
    • Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle Klean Kanteen compared to Sigg Last month I bought a 40oz Klean Kanteen bottle and a 33oz Sigg bottle. In the end I prefer the Klean Kanteen.Both bottles are very light and look good. The Sigg is lighter but not so much to really matter. Sigg wins easily in the ...Read the full

    • Klean Kanteen Wide Mouth Water Bottle Noxious green goo I love the design of the bottle but I'm having a problem with some sort of bitter green goo on the lip of the bottle. It appears to be coming from the seam that is just above the threads about 3/16 of an inch below the ...Read the full

    • OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush Best bottle brush we've found  
    • Klean Kanteen Reflect Stainless Steel 27 Ounce Water Bottle with Bamboo Cap If Apple designed a Kleen Kanteen this is what it would look like I just received the Reflect in Mirrored Stainless Steel. It is beautiful an adjective I never thought I would use to describe a bottle. As my title says this looks like a ...Read the full

    • Wide Bottle Caps It works well but must be washed frequently. Why listen to me? I carry two 64oz KKanteens of water into work with me every day and switch this top between them as they are being consumed throughout the work day. I've owned this product for ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Klean Kanteen Mouth Insulated BottleB002VIZ6IU Great wide-mouth bottle Post a Comment

    water bottle with filter Popular Posts