Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bobble BPA Free Water BottleB003LTFSHM I wanted this to be awesome but...


Bobble BPA Free Water Bottle,18.5 Ounce, Blue
  • Refillable, reusable and can be recycled
  • Bobble filter is equivalent to 300 water bottles that won't go to landfills!
  • Charcoal Filter
  • BPA Free, FDA Approved and Made in USA
  • Bobble is GREAT I purchased the Bobble mainly for using at work. I love the design and that it is made in the USA. I also love how recyclable the item is and how the filters can be recycled also. The only flaw I feel with the Bobble is if you squeeze too hard you can damage it. I did this by mistake while preparing a filter for use be sure to let enough air fill it back up and you should be good to go!I recommend this for those wanting great tasting water and save money be greener and want something with a design to it.
    Good when traveling High quality and good for taking especially for exUS travel. Charcoal does not remove all organisms and toxins however. So first check whether this will work in the area you are traveling to.
    Handy bottle affects taste very little and seems somewhat fragile The Bobble water bottle is a great accessory for those wishing to skip the use of storebought bottled water. The filter has no affect on the taste of the water whatsoever even from a drinkable sulfursaturated water fountain at my university campus. The product itself feels a bit fragile at first as if it would break if squeezed to hard but I have not personally encountered a problem with its ability to be squeezed and drank from. While the product was not quite what I expected I am still pleased with it.
    I wanted this to be awesome but The idea for this is brilliant. And it even works. Water tastes great it doesn't leak and it helps save the environment.Howeverthis thing is so hard to drink out of! Squeezing the bottle creates little discolorations in the plastic and you feel like you are going to break it. You basically have to suck the water out while tipping the bottle sideways or nearly upside downand then wait for it to drip.Aside from feeling as though the bottle will break as soon as you squeeze itit WILL break when you drop it. It might not shatterinstead it will look as though it is fine but in reality has a tiny crack that water seeps through when you least expect it.If you drink slowly and are good at holding onto things then you'll be fine. However this definitely isn't a standinguptodailylife type of bottle.
    Saving Money AND Staying Healthy At my house these bottles are wonderful. I bought a couple of them about 9 months ago and now rarely leave the house without one plus I've purchased a few more. When I first started using them my girlfriend and I were definitely skeptical. I mean could they really do that much with just a simple charcoal filter? In short yes. I found out about a month into my first bottle. My girlfriend had a glass of water on the table I took a sip and noticed the water tasted funny but didn't really know why. That's when I realized the bobble was doing it's job! I was so used to water from the bobble that regular old tap water had a taste. Now I've got a separate bobble for work and home and I've got 5 other people using them daily as well. One of whom is my dad who had impassable kidney stones this fall. He now keeps his bottle filled at work to try to get more fluids through his system. Another friend used to go through about 6 cans of Mountain Dew a day. He's now a saving a lot of money by simply having his bobble with him. Obviously I'm a fan of these things and I'll continue buying replacements for the foreseeable future. And like I said I use these everyday and I get about 46 months out the filter before I start noticing a change in the taste of the water. So no need to replace every 3 months just replace when you notice a difference in water quality.ProsInexpensive At least when you compare it to buying bottled waterGreat TasteLong LastingConsNot a quick flow design. You have to either suck to get water out or squeeze the bottle This can sometimes be frustrating when you're REALLY thirsty.
    Not fully filtered PROSAttractive design easy dispensing just suck or squeeze. Light weight and easy to hold. Thin plastic bottle but sturdy seems indestructible even with kids rough handling. Safe plastics nonBPA.CONSThe filter screw top and spout are joined together and cannot be taken apart. On the packaging it says not dishwasher safe. Bottle needs to be hand washed and filter rinsed since you can't use soap. The cap is the most annoying piece it isn't attached to the bottle and comes loose with use. I bought 2 Bobbles and have lost both caps. The spout and filter piece lacks an oring that would otherwise create a safe tight seal. This thing unscrews so easily you have to keep checking it's screwed on tight before drinking or water will seep out through the grooves and spill all over you.Since the filter cannot be cleaned and the narrow space between filter and screw top cannot be soaped bacteria and mold can accumulate. If you live in an area with high mold I would not recommend. Sure you could use a straw brush or equivalent but why bother why not just use a normal sports bottle and fill it with properly filtered water?Next the filter is just a simple carbon filter which gives water a false sense of pure. I have bought one Bobble for my son and an adult one for myself. Recently purchased a Zero Water filter jug on impulse and that's one impulse buy we are not regretting. Using the electronic gauge probe that came with the kit the water filtered from a Bobble had a 197 reading. Our unfiltered tap water has a 204 reading. This means there are still plenty of dissolved impurities in the Bobble filtered water as properly filtered water should have a 050 reading.
    I love it! I don't know how I lived without Bobbles for so long! I have two and I drink so much more water now. I have one for just water and another that I add Crystal Light in. It doesn't dilute the flavor of the Crystal Light at all which I was skeptical about. It does make a whooshing sound when drinking but I honestly don't notice it anymore. I would totally recommend this product to anyone.
    great for chefs or kitchen staff if you work in a professional kitchen setting you know that having open drinks can lead to sanitation violations if the health inspectors show. I have found that this bottle meets all the requirements for kitchen sanitation standards. Also having color filters can also determine who's drink belongs to whom if desired. Its easy to clean fill and use. As for the noise I dont see the problem but Im in a kitchen so its loud most of the time.
    Brings back horrible memories.. I decided to save on money and plastic and bought a Water Bobble. I open the package up fill the bottle up with tap and start to squeeze. A noise a most horrible noise issued out from the container. Squeeeeeeee. No momma No papa! I don't want to watch the pigs get slaughtered! Squeeeeee. NO MAKE IT STOP. SQUEEEEE. THE HORRIBLE NOISE. THE BLOOD THE GUTS THE HORROR. PAPA NO DON'T GET THE HOSE. I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD.
    Great product!! I love my new Bobble! The water in city tastes and smells strongly of Chlorine and seemed to only make me more thirsty whenever I tried to drink it. One taste of the water filtered through my Bobble and I fell in love! It's doesn't completely filter out the taste of the chlorine but it is 10x better and I can finally get myself to drink a lot more water.The noise doesn't bother me most water bottles are noisy like that anyways so it's no big deal to me.


    Refillable, reusable and can be recycled.Bobble filter is equivalent to 300 water bottles that won't go to landfills!.Charcoal Filter.BPA Free, FDA Approved and Made in USA.Features:

    Replaceable active carbon filter removes chlorine and organic contaminants as you sip Filter is recyclable through the Bobble Recycling Program Bottle is made of recycled, FDA-approved PET that is BPA-free, PVC-free, and free of Phthalates Bottle is 100 percent recyclable in most areas Filtered water meets the standards for NSF International Standard 42 Filter lasts through at least 300 fills; recommended use time of two months Manufactured in the U.S.A. The folks at Bobble were intrigued by this challenge. They have decades of experience solving design and engineering concerns--and they like bottled water. They didn't think the solution was to stop drinking it, so they approached the problem like a complex engineering puzzle that demanded a simple, intuitive answer.

    About Bobble Americans spend $17 billion a year on bottled water. The costs are not limited to our wallets, either; each year, nearly 1.5 million barrels of oil are used to make plastic water bottles. Most of these bottles are casually discarded. They end up in our landfills, our oceans, and littering our sidewalks.

    Ready to break your plastic water bottle habit but not quite sold on straight municipal tap? Filter your own bottled water with the patented Bobble Water Bottle. An active carbon filter eliminates toxins and harmful chemicals such as chlorine and other organic contaminants from the water as you sip. The filter itself lasts for about two months, or at least 300 fills, and is both replaceable and recyclable through the Bobble Recycling Program. What's more, the bottle is made entirely of recycled FDA-approved PET that is free of BPA, PVC, and Phthalates and is 100 percent recyclable in most areas. BPA-free and made of recycled materials, the Bobble removes chlorine and other organic contaminants from your drinking water.


    Related Products
    • Bobble Water Bottle Replacement Filter Excellent inexpensive and green The bobble products are well made and work great. I work at a place that does not supply water except through a water fountain. The water from the water fountain tastes like a tablespoon of rust is added to ...Read the full

    • Bobble Brush Handy Bobble Cleaner Since theses bottles can't be run through the dishwasher I was glad to get a brush that gets up in the neck and down to the bottom of my bobble bottles. ...Read the full

    • Bobble Lavender Replacement Filter USED The Bobble Filter Replacement in Lilac that I received today was obviously not brand new. The box that it came in was ripped open before I opened it. ALSO there are many scratches on BOTH the bobble filter and the cap that it comes with ...Read the full

    • Bobble Navy Replacement Filter ...Read the full

    • Saunders SlimMate Plastic Storage Clipboard, Letter Size, 8.5 x 12 Inch, Pink (00835) eye catching i work with individuals who all have these types of clip boards. mine can easily stand out from the rest most of which are black so that i wont get confused. not only that in my maledominated job it's a refresher to see some ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Bobble BPA Free Water BottleB003LTFSHM I wanted this to be awesome but... Post a Comment

    water bottle with filter Popular Posts