Friday, April 13, 2012

Bobble 200BOBBK Replacement Filter Black perfect!

Replacement Filter, Black
Replacement Filter, Black Read more...

  • Reusable for up to 40 gallons of water and can be recycled
  • BPA Free, FDA Approved and Made in USA
  • Charcoal Filter
  • Bobble filter is equivalent to 300 water bottles that won't go to landfills!

  • Seriosly? The cap and nozel were both scratched and worn not like NEW. When we cleared the filter at first there was a lot more black coming out then usual I can't say for sure but I think this may have been used and somehow the black dust was fabricated. I'll buy my filters from target from now on.
    Best water bottle ever This is a must have product if you workout hike or like having good tasting water at work. Makes all tap water taste like store bought bottled water.
    Good product This is not the first replacement filter I've purchased and they've all done their job correctly. The filter is supposed to replaced about every 2 months or 300 gallons so if you plan on becoming a strict Bobble user it might be worth it to buy a bunch of replacement filters at once. My only complaint about the bobble filter is that it seems to make a bit of noise when the air is let out of the bottle after taking a drink. Also when the bobble filter is new I've found that the water doesn't come out of the mouth piece in a smooth stream it's a bit choppy air bubbles.
    Bobble Filter It works just as it is supposed to as long as you wash it out first and squirt some water out before drinking from it initially you should be fine. It was nice and cheap so I would definitely get another.
    Excellent product Excellent product the bobble filters are an amazing way to help cut down on water bottle usage. I highly recommend it.
    Excellent for travel Love my Bobble bottle and filters. If you're a frequent traveler and like your water at the airport on the plane at the hotel etc this bottle is a must. With airport security restricting water bottles through security this filter is a great money saver. Instead of having to buy a bottle every time you go through security just empty the bottle before then refill after security. Also when I get to the hotel I don't have to pay $5 for a tiny bottle from the fridge.
    perfect!
    Does not fit in the bottle. It seems to be a factory defect. This green filter does not fit right and the bottle leaks. However I tried blue and red ones they work perfect.
    used Received item in original box. Is not sealed in plastic. Opened and has scratches all ove dirty and is definitely used.
    I <3 bobble The bobble and filter is a great product. I get filtered water wherever I go and I don't have to spend money on bottles of water anymore! It's also really nice knowing that I am not adding to the plastic waste anymore.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Bobble BPA Free Water Bottle, 18.5 Ounce, Black Good for awhile but ultimately not a good buy I bought two of these water bottles and I have to say that I am disappointed. I read a lot of the reviews here and I should have listened to the negative ones. After using them for about two ...Read the full

    • Bobble BPA Free Water Bottle, 18.5 Ounce, Magenta Love my bobble! I had seen the bobble at Best Buy and a couple of other stores but was hesitant on buying it. Found it here and read some of the reviews. Became a little more hesitantmainly because of the complaints that not a lot of water ...Read the full

    • Bobble Water Bottle (18.5-Ounce, Navy ) Bobble Bottle Believer A friend of mine does not drink enough water he said he didn't like the taste so I ordered him a Bobble because my whole family has one and we've all but completely cut out soda's and juices for water from a Bobble. ...Read the full

    • Bobble Brush Handy Bobble Cleaner Since theses bottles can't be run through the dishwasher I was glad to get a brush that gets up in the neck and down to the bottom of my bobble bottles. ...Read the full

    • Bobble Lavender Replacement Filter USED The Bobble Filter Replacement in Lilac that I received today was obviously not brand new. The box that it came in was ripped open before I opened it. ALSO there are many scratches on BOTH the bobble filter and the cap that it comes with ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Bobble 200BOBBK Replacement Filter Black perfect! Post a Comment

    water bottle with filter Popular Posts