Monday, April 16, 2012

NALGENE Tritan OTG BPA Free BottleB001NCDE70 Used Everyday

NALGENE Tritan OTG BPA-Free Water Bottle,Slate Blue
NALGENE Tritan OTG BPA-Free Water Bottle,Slate Blue Read more...

  • Easy 1-handed flip-top lid for drinking on the go
  • BPA-free construction is impact, odor, and stain-resistant
  • Sleek, slender profile and weighs 0.26-pounds
  • Fits in most car cup holders, bike cages, and exercise machines
  • 24-ounce water bottle

  • Excellent Water Bottle I needed something that would fit in the water bottle pouch on my backpack and this worked wonderfully. Does not leak and has a nice ring around the nozzle that makes it easy to carry.
    Love it. Feels durable and looks good. The bottle is just what I was expecting. Its great quality durable and really sleek. Use it for when I work out and I love it.
    and then tragedy struck This water bottle gave me months of faithful dependable service. I loved the fliptop mechanism that gave me an ease of drinking that had evaded me in all my other water bottle experiences. It seemed sturdy never cracked or warped on me.But then today I dropped my full water bottle onto carpeted floor and the bottom cracked allowing an explosion of water to come forth soaking my books in the process.So buy this water bottle but know that its days are numbered.
    Fliptop lid won't open! I was all excited because this is a very pretty slender bottle. But much to my dismay the lid will not open. I tried covering my fingers with a small towel and pushing up but it just won't open. I came to this site to read more reviews and several people say the same thingsome bottles open easily and some don't. I suspect the blue ones are defective. Also I am not the only one confused with that black buttonlooking thingyI press but nothing happens. Hmm In any case I returned it.
    great waterbottle! this water bottle is great. I'm actually going to buy more of them and they are such an amazing price cant go wrong. it doesn't leak AT ALL..
    Leaked Everywhere I purchased this because of the color price and reviews but the stupid lid pops off too easily and the bottle leaked all over my school books! If you look at the picture you'll notice a tiny piece protruding on the edge. This piece is leverage for your thumb to pop open the lid. Unfortunately it is leverage for anything that bumps against it as well making it a terrible design for carrying it anywhere other than your hands.
    On our way to being green! On our path to being green we came across these beautiful BPA free reusable water bottles. We ordered 3 of them in each color offered. I take them to work with me. I fill them up with water 20oz bottles. The snap top was easy for me to open once I figured out how to open it. I place this bottle in my lunch bag and go. Once to work no leaks for me..This is our way to walk away from bottled water.. We would spend money on bottled water to have portable bottles now we help the earth and communities where water is taken from the communities and then bottled see DVD Flow and Blue Gold bought here on Amazon.We also want to pass this method on to our children so that they can live a green life.The bottles for us feel like quality and are beautiful in color and style. We only use the bottles for water to take on the go. We have not had any issues with the bottles and BPA free is very important to us.These bottles fit nice in our car cup holders and our hands. We seem to drink even more water now.The water taste very good no after taste and the water flows well from the bottles lid top.We also love the fact that the bottles are USA made! We will also be using these bottles for when we do our workouts. For me this goes great for my Zumba work outs and while we are in our veggie garden! We love this company and also own several of their big mouth water bottles.You will love this style of bottles try them..
    Terrible! I purchased these for my kids for Christmas. Two months later of using them and all the lids have popped off. So the water is not protected and they cannot be used for hiking because dirt and other debris could enter into the water through the uncovered whole. The plastic to all 8 of our water bottles has snapped off. It is very frustrating since I have never purchase expensive water bottles like these before.
    Loved! I loved using this bottle to travel just the right size fit perfectly in the side water bottle pocket of my backpack and the mouth piece stays clean with the flip top. Easy to clean and refill.
    Used Everyday I used this bottle every day and it is very sturdy attractive in color I purchased blue and does not leak. I have small hands I am a petite female and like that I am able to hold the bottle open it push back the flip top and drink from it with only one hand. It makes it very quick and easy to use. I have no issues of the cap touching my face/mouth as I am drinking. For the price I believe this is the best that is out there.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Nalgene On The Fly Water Bottle Good Water Bottle This is a well designed and very thought out water bottle. The spout on it is just right the button works well and the addition of the metal clasp is very thoughtful so that even if the button on the cap is pushed water wont ...Read the full

    • Nalgene Tritan Wide Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle The incredible unbreakable unmistakable umm bottle You can't go wrong with this. When I was in college my roommate and I decided to test the structural integrity of a Nalgene. We were for reasons which I cannot fully reconstruct irritated at the structural ...Read the full

    • NALGENE Tritan 1-Quart Narrow Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle Nalgene Tritan NarrowMouth Water Bottle BPA Free This Nalgene water bottle is designed very well. It is extremely sturdy while still maintaining a light weight. The cap comes off easily but not on accident and it is easy to put back on. It does not leak. The ...Read the full

    • CamelBak BPA-Free Better Bottle with Bite Valve Holy Grail Bottle! If you have been looking for a great water bottle this is it!!! I am not a hard core workout person I just want to drink more water for my health. I use this bottle at work going from meeting to meeting and bring it with me when I am on the go ...Read the full

    • NALGENE Tritan Grip-N-Gulp BPA-Free Water Bottle For those having trouble For those of you having trouble with the cup's valve before using the cup for the first time remove the valve and squeeze each side of it it's cut in a cross shape. This breaks the seal and allows the liquid to flow ...Read the full

    No comments:

    NALGENE Tritan OTG BPA Free BottleB001NCDE70 Used Everyday Post a Comment

    water bottle with filter Popular Posts