Monday, April 2, 2012

Guyot Designs GD 25 Tap Designs TapGuardB002YMJ2E2 Same problem as the other reviewer..Too small, didn't fit and company didn't care.


Guyot Designs TapGuard Carbon Filter for Widemouth Bottles, Slate
  • TapGuard works with Guyot, Camelbak, Nalgene, and other wide mouth bottles
  • Filters 200 liters of water
  • Filters out 99 percent of chlorine and other foul tasting contaminates in drinking water
  • Carbon filter made in USA
  • The TapGuard turns your wide mouth bottle into a pitcher filter
  • Couldn't get it to work Maybe I'm not smart enough to use this. Water came out of the filter If you held it just right and had some luck. Water leaked through the sides. Even when it did go straight from filter to my mouth the water tasted exactly the same. Waste of my money.
    Same problem as the other reviewer..Too small didn't fit and company didn't care. I had the same issue that Steven Thompson mentioned. Neither one of the TapGuards I purchased for the two Nalgene bottles I had fit. After posting on Guyot's Facebook they responded and wanted me to call them long distance so they could instruct me on how to insert these things properly.
    Finally easy filter system! Let me start by saying I wouldn't use them in the backcountry or for purification purposes. However for daily use to remove the metallic tasting gunk in the water at my work it's perfect! The water that I once wouldn't touch I can now drink and it tastes just as good as bottled water.
    Not what I expected I was searching for a way to filter the water at my office without the need for a pitcher. Unlike a pitcher the water is filtered as you drink requiring you to pause before any water starts to flow through the system of 5 small holes. For a faster flow you can suck on it like a sippy cup for toddlers. If you decide to pour the water into a glass it is a very long process. The water does not taste any better because you can taste the carbon.This might work for people on the go I wish I can return it and purchase a Brita instead.


    TapGuard works with Guyot, Camelbak, Nalgene, and other wide mouth bottles.Filters 200 liters of water.Filters out 99 percent of chlorine and other foul tasting contaminates in drinking water.Carbon filter made in USA.The TapGuard turns your wide mouth bottle into a pitcher filter. The TapGuard is an innovative insert for reusable wide mouth water bottles that filters tap water as you drink. TapGuard removes 99% of chlorine and other foul tasting contaminents. The filter is made from carbon produced in the USA. The insert is made of food grade silicone.


    Related Products
    • Nalgene Tritan Wide Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle The incredible unbreakable unmistakable umm bottle You can't go wrong with this. When I was in college my roommate and I decided to test the structural integrity of a Nalgene. We were for reasons which I cannot fully reconstruct irritated at the structural ...Read the full

    • Guyot Designs SplashGuard-Universal A must have. I've been using one of these for a couple months now on a 32 oz. Nalgene bottle.This was a recommended item when I was looking at water bottles and I can see why. I liked the idea of the 32 oz. reusable BPA free Nalgene bottle ...Read the full

    • Guyot Designs-TapGuard Refill Pack (Pack of 2) tap refill not the best I was finally able to purchase a water filter for my Nalgene bottle. The pouch opened up within a month of use and all of the charcoal was floating around in the bottle. I put another one in and put a rubber band to hold it in the holder ...Read the full

    • Culligan FM-15A Level 3 Faucet Filter Very good filter I got my first Culligan faucet filter FM 15 about 2 years ago after doing quite a bit of research. I finally chose the Culligan over Britta and Pur after reading Consumer Reports regarding their testing of water filters. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Guyot Designs GD 25 Tap Designs TapGuardB002YMJ2E2 Same problem as the other reviewer..Too small, didn't fit and company didn't care. Post a Comment

    water bottle with filter Popular Posts