Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hydros Bottle Replacement Filter Hydros Bottle

Hydros Bottle Replacement Filter
Hydros Bottle Replacement Filter Read more...

  • Replace every 3 months or 150 uses
  • Reduces chlorine, chloramine, and particulates from tap water
  • Enhanced with natural antimicrobial IonArmour® technology

  • Hydros Bottle I have been using a Hydros Bottle for almost 6 months and am very happy with the product. The bottle is useful and I take it everywhere. I have had a number of people comment on the shape of the bottle and ask about the product.Company is very responsive to questions and is extremely efficient when shipping bottles and filters. Also the company actively contributes to global water projects through Operation Hydros.I highly recommend this bottle. It is sleek functional and actually provides a global community service.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Hydros Bottle - Filtering Water Bottle with a Social Mission Almost what I was looking for So I was on a mission to find a reusable water bottle to meet my needs. I was feeling guilty and wasteful for drinking bottled water and I wanted something that could save me money but be as convenient as bottled ...Read the full

    • CamelBak Groove 0.6 Liter Bottle Not quite Love at first bite Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program
    • OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush Best bottle brush we've found  
    • Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra Ultimate Probiotics Formula, 180 VCaps It's made a huge difference in my overall health. I used to struggle with almost daily stomachaches unexplained vomiting and seasonal allergies. I read the book The Maker's Diet which was written by the man behind this product. I decided to ...Read the full

    • Kiwi Select Shoe Care Kit Quality kit gets the job done. This compact kit gets the job done. My only complaint is what I see as a general decline in the Kiwi polish formulation of late. Applications don't seem to last as long as they used to and you kind of find yourself having to polish the ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Hydros Bottle Replacement Filter Hydros Bottle Post a Comment

    water bottle with filter Popular Posts