Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CamelBak 53291 insu Camelbak Better InsulatedB0043838WM Can you bring your own drink to restaurants?

Camelbak Better Insulated Bottle, 0.6 Litre, Cobalt
Camelbak Better Insulated Bottle, 0.6 Litre, Cobalt Read more...

  • Prevents your bottle from sweating.
  • Double-wall keeps your water colder longer.
  • Flip and Sip with Big Bite Valve
  • The Better Bottle goes insulated!
  • Caribineer/finger loop makes it easy for kids to carry

  • Like it but not loving it. I got the insulated cup for two reasons I didn't want to have sweat on the bottle when it had something cold and I wanted my drink colder longer.The blasted thing is so addictive to drink from that I'm usually guzzling the entire beverage before it has a chance to get warmer. No sweat on the bottle however.The best thing about the Camelback bottles is the mouthpiece. You can gnaw on that thing and it retains shape with minimal wear. It's great to drink from. When you have to replace the tips they're in a pack of 3 for like $7 and you get another straw or two as well.I wish the bottle had more litres because I drink from it quickly. That's the drawback. There's one. If I had to buy another one I'd probably go with the metal body so I could use hotter liquids. Hot liquids are not recommended for the plastic bodies.
    Very pleased with this water bottle After reading other reviews on here I decided to purchase this water bottle but was hesitant due to the fact that others had written complaints about leaking sweating etc. It only took a short while to get used to the bitegrip technology and I have to admit that now I really like it and love that I don't have to tip the bottle to drink as lazy as that sounds. I have not had any issue with leaking I even held the water bottle upside down and vigorously shook it to see if it would leak at all. Also I haven't experienced the bottle sweating at all there have been no water marks on any of the surfaces I have put it down on and no noticeable condensation on the surface of the bottle. Also I have gotten several compliments on the look of the bottle I bought the lavender one. Overall I am very pleased with this purchase and strongly recommend it.
    awesome water bottle! I bought this insulated water bottle after dropping my regular camelbak non insulated but with the same signature bite valve on the ground upside down so it broke the valve connection which lead to leaking. I've heard a lot of people on here report that they've experience leaking which surprises me because I've never had any leaking problems with camelbak with this new one or the previous one until I broke it but that was my fault. I am a little disappointed that it holds less water 20oz instead of 25oz but I suppose it's what you sacrifice for colder water and I really love the two tone color I have the purple/blue one.
    perfect sipper Perfect bottle that doesn't sweat never drips or leaks. Easy flip top sipper and you never have to touch the mouth piece. Easy to clean and maintain with a bottle brush.
    the camel is bak this is a nice size water bottle. not only does it keep your drink cold your hands does not freeze well holding it.
    Decent The mouth nozel is terrible require waaayy much suction. But once you take that off its fine..
    Cold Drinks Thank you for selling these to us in Australia. It is brilliant. The price you are charging is more the half price. The bottles were exactly what we were expecting. They keep my children's drinks cold for school. Which is a bonus considering the heat we have in Australia. I can't recommend this product more. We love the colours.
    it leaks! i'm upset that it leaks. i would send it back but it's too much hassle and would cost me about 7 bucks not worth it.
    Can you bring your own drink to restaurants? I go through water bottles pretty quickly honestly I lose interest if it leaks or condensates a whole bunch.This water bottle is really something everyone should have because of how well insulated it is! The way it looks is really nice and it looks pretty expensive.
    Love this bottle from a tree hugger I carry a water bottle with me all day long at work. I take medications for my year round allegies that tend to dehydrate. I also talk alot at work part personality part job responsibility so keeping a drink near by is essential. Being a proud tree hugger I must set an example no bottled water no disposible cups rarely anyhow. I have been through many water bottles but this has got to be the coolest looking and most functional bottle. I love how it does not sweat as much as the uninsulated bottle so my paper work does not get all wet especially at the meeting on the fine wooden boardroom conference table or at my client's nice wood desk. Having to tilt a bottle to drink is a big distraction while I tried to carry on a conversation or chair a meeting. I got the lavender one for $19.99 at Target. It was kind of pricey but my last one broke when I dropped it and the idea of no sweat sold me. I had the bottle half filled with ice yesterday and it remained as ice for over 3 hours no sweat. When I bought it I did not know about the signature bit valve. It takes getting used to and I think I shouldn't be drinking from this if I am eating yuck!. I love the color and am thinking about buying another and the replacemnet valve in black. Plastic bottle is far better than the metal ones that makes too much noise like a wind chime. I just wish they make it out of recycle plastic.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • CamelBak BPA-Free Better Bottle with Bite Valve Holy Grail Bottle! If you have been looking for a great water bottle this is it!!! I am not a hard core workout person I just want to drink more water for my health. I use this bottle at work going from meeting to meeting and bring it with me when I am on the go ...Read the full

    • Camelbak Eddy Bottle Super rugged Bought my first one five years ago and still am using it was my bedside water bottle with no replacement hoses or tips. Has saved me from spilling water on phone iPad floor on countless occasions. Safe clean and secure it's like having your personal ...Read the full

    • CamelBak Bottle Accessory 2 Bite Valves/2 Straws (Blue) Great replacement The product is exactly what it says it is. It's the standard size top that comes on all the bottles and the straw is sized for the 1L bottle. As for the people complaining about the length have you ever heard of scissors? ...Read the full

    • Camelbak Bottle Brush Kit Great Idea I was always having a hard time keeping mt camelback clean especially the straw. This was a godsend and very affordable with the free shipping included. ...Read the full

    • Camelbak Kid's Bottle Our go to sippy bottle water bottle from age 199! As a mom of two I have owned just about every variety and brand of sippy cup on the market and the one that has stuck around since my son was 15 months old is his camelbak. My daughter ...Read the full

    No comments:

    CamelBak 53291 insu Camelbak Better InsulatedB0043838WM Can you bring your own drink to restaurants? Post a Comment

    water bottle with filter Popular Posts