Monday, April 30, 2012

Nalgene Cleaning Tablets 12 Pack Good for regular cleaning to remove odors.

Cleaning Tablets - 12 Pack
Cleaning Tablets - 12 Pack Read more...

  • See Description

  • Didn't work.. total gimmick I used the Nalgene Tablets according to the directions shaking it up constantly in warm water. And I didn't think my Nalgene bottle was any cleaner and it certainly didn't clear up the cloudiness in the bottle that a sponge would take away. These tablets are a total marketing gimmick.
    Good for regular cleaning to remove odors. I bought these tablets a couple years ago and I've just been using them to disinfect my water bottle every couple months whenever it starts to smell. They work great for that purpose I've never put anything other than water in my Nalgene and I use it daily so there hasn't been any buildup of anything particularly gross.While cleaning be sure to turn the bottle upside down over the sink loosen the cap and burp the bottle so that a bit of the water with the dissolved tablet is able to reach the threads of the cap and clean those as well.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Osprey Packs Hydraform Reservoir Cleaning Kit Works Great! First off people are unhappy about the fact that the tube cleaner is a couple inches too short to go entirely through. Here is my opinion on that Too many people were too lazy to take off the bite end so even though the tube ...Read the full

    • Camelbak Cleaning Tablets Yes get them. They work great clean your pack out nice and wont leave a funky aftertaste like bleach.When you put them in they stink and you'll swear it's gunna leave some funk but it doesn't.Afterwards rinse your reservoir really well and let it dry it's like ...Read the full

    • OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush Best bottle brush we've found  
    • Osprey HydraForm Reservoir It leaks   ...Read the full

    • Nalgene Tritan Wide Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle The incredible unbreakable unmistakable umm bottle You can't go wrong with this. When I was in college my roommate and I decided to test the structural integrity of a Nalgene. We were for reasons which I cannot fully reconstruct irritated at the structural ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Nalgene Cleaning Tablets 12 Pack Good for regular cleaning to remove odors. Post a Comment

    water bottle with filter Popular Posts