Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bobble 200BOBNV Navy Replacement Filter

Bobble Navy Replacement Filter
Bobble Navy Replacement Filter Read more...

  • Bobble filter is equivalent to 300 water bottles that won't go to landfills!
  • Refillable, reusable and fully recyclable.
  • BPA Free, FDA approved and made in the USA
  • Charcoal Filter
  • Fun Colors

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • Bobble Replacement Filter Excellent inexpensive and green The bobble products are well made and work great. I work at a place that does not supply water except through a water fountain. The water from the water fountain tastes like a tablespoon of rust is added to ...Read the full

    • Bobble Lavender Replacement Filter USED The Bobble Filter Replacement in Lilac that I received today was obviously not brand new. The box that it came in was ripped open before I opened it. ALSO there are many scratches on BOTH the bobble filter and the cap that it comes with ...Read the full

    • Bobble Water Bottle (18.5-Ounce, Navy ) Bobble Bottle Believer A friend of mine does not drink enough water he said he didn't like the taste so I ordered him a Bobble because my whole family has one and we've all but completely cut out soda's and juices for water from a Bobble. ...Read the full

    • Bobble Water Bottle (18.5-Ounce, Lavender ) Love my bobble! I love my bobble I have had it for about 7 months now replaced the filter 3 times and I still love it. We have city water which tastes horrible out of the tap but when I put it in my bobble it tastes exactly how water should taste fresh and clean ...Read the full

    • Bobble Water Bottle (34-Ounce, Navy ) Cheaply Made I've had this water bottle for less than 2 weeks now and it's already sprung a leak. In less than 2 weeks the filter that came with the bottle has cracked and now just spills water every time I try to drink out of it. Can't ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Bobble 200BOBNV Navy Replacement Filter Post a Comment

    water bottle with filter Popular Posts