Sunday, April 1, 2012

Eco Friendly Mouth Stainless Sports BottleB002VD2RC8 Excellent using it everyday.. keep the water temperature just right!


Eco-Friendly Wide Mouth 25 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle - BPA Free, Polished Black
  • BPA free stainless steel sports water bottle
  • Wide mouth design with loop cap
  • Custom imprinting available - contact us for more info
  • Capacity: 750 mL, 25 Oz
  • Great bottle. Great bottle for on the go. You don't have to worry about any plastic linings that may leach into your beverage. Wish it came with a stainless steel cap though instead of a plastic cap. That's the only reason I din't give it a full five stars rating. I bought a Klean Kanteen stainless steel cap to replace the plastic one that came with it. It fits perfect and doesn't leak. Now I can drink without having to worry about any plastics leaching into my beverage. Great bottle for the price. Couldn't be happier.
    Excellent Bottles These bottles work great for me. What can I say? They're bottles. But they look great they seal fine no weird tastes or anything. They have a nice wide mouth. And the price is right. Purchase with confidence.
    Excellent using it everyday.. keep the water temperature just right! Excellent using it everyday.. keep the water temperature just right! liked it a lot shipping within expectation. Not used in summer but i guess would keep cold water cold.
    some are good some are not I ordered two of these bottles. The first one came on time and fulfilled the need as to why I wanted it. The second bottle did not come in the shipment. I had to go through the headache of trying to locate it. The company was good at getting it to me after a week. The second bottle which appeared identical was not. The cap screwed down but it would come off in your hand if you attempted to hold it by the ring. I did not have this problem with the first bottle.
    LOVE this water bottle I LOVE this water bottle. It can go in the dish washer it keeps water a little cooler and it's pretty. My 2 year old daughter and I both have pink. Mine has a little dent but who cares? Best of all its ecofriendly and it has a wide mouth that fits ice cubes. The water bottles have a small opening and do not fit ice cubes.
    Faulty Product We ordered six bottles. After using them for less then a week half of them are leaking from the bottom because the metal is too thin. The holes look like black marks around the bottom part of the bottles.
    durable easy to clean I bought the brushed metal model to avoid any paint scratching.If you are unhappy with the cap you can get other kinds flat nozzle etc. from Kleen Kanteen. It uses the same threads and ID. The wide mouth takes a bit of getting used to as your mouth has to get wider as the water level in the container goes down.The wide mouth means that you can put ice cubes not crushed ice as in small mouth bottles inside. I have not noticed any metallic taste from the bottle as other reviewers have. It also gets cleaner in the dishwasher than small mouth bottles.It's not insulated of course. It can be hot to the touch if you fill it with coffee but you can slide a beer can cooler over the end. If you need a thermos this isn't one.I've used this for mixed alcoholic drinks tea coffee beer and of course water. The cap seals tight so that carbonated beverages don't go flat as quickly.The cap attaches to a carabiner clip or you can just run a piece of cord through it.
    Great Klean Kanteen Alternative! I bought this to replace a previous stainless steel water bottle where the poptop lid kept coming open in my backpack and spilling over everything. This water bottle is great! I was a little skeptical because it was so cheap but in my opinion it is almost an exact replica of a Klean Kanteen. There is no metallic taste and although I haven't banged it around too much the paint I bought aqua is flawless and has not chipped. I gave this product four stars instead of five because I was not a huge fan of the cap. It squeaked when I took it on and off and it looked too big for my liking. I bought the Klean Kanteen cap on Amazon and it fits perfectly and silently!.
    Well made great useful product These handy little items will come in very handy for my daily work & workouts. The lid is a good tight fit and no leaking if they fall over.
    H2O bottle My girls really like their bottles and the different colors available.The size of the opening is nice for cleaning etc.They are nice H2O bottles for the price.


    BPA free stainless steel sports water bottle.Wide mouth design with loop cap.Custom imprinting available - contact us for more info.Capacity: 750 mL, 25 Oz..


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Eco Friendly Mouth Stainless Sports BottleB002VD2RC8 Excellent using it everyday.. keep the water temperature just right! Post a Comment

    water bottle with filter Popular Posts